- Marketing Strategy
When you run a business, there are millions of things to think about, sometimes it can be hard to know where to start and what you should be doing to market your business. We love to sit with clients and help them really understand just how important the right marketing activities can be in the effort to move the business forward.
- Analysis of business and understanding goals and objectives.
- Analysis of past marketing activities.
- Understanding your customers and their requirements.
- Assess market place for competitors and then analyse their strengths and weaknesses.
- Setting marketing objectives that are in line with your business mission and vision.
- Establish the correct marketing activities to target customers effectively.
- Work with you on timelines and budgets that suit your business needs.
- Implement objectives and marketing activities.
- Analyse results of marketing campaigns ensuring objectives are met.
From small team meetings to large gala dinners, and everything in between, we have done it all and absolutely love organising events. Making sure everything is to your taste, down to the finest of details. Sometimes attempting to manage events, whilst running a business, can be very stressful. We can ease the burden and take some, or all, of the weight off your shoulders. Assisting either where required or taking full ownership to organise the complete event.
Whether it’s with your existing or future customers, communicating is key to ensure you continue to build your company. Content used on your website, social media and brochures must be relevant and needs to express to your customers that you know their requirements and that you really care. Providing good quality content is all about sharing knowledge with your audience. Making them feel valued will ensure that they stay advocates to your brand. Communications include blogs, infographics, whitepapers, newsletters and videos but it is important to integrate all of the above into your marketing activities, this will really help you to stand out from your competitors.
- Analyse what your audience requires from your business to feel valued.
- Review current communications, how they have performed and where they have helped the business.
- Devise a communications plan that will help your business become a thought leader within your industry.
- Assist with devising content to build your audience and attract more customers.
- Advise on the best channels to communicate this content and how, and when is best to do this.
- Brand Identity
Just like your personality makes you uniquely you, your brand identity is what makes your business stand out from your competitors and shapes your company. All your values as a business should be represented in your brand and sit at the heart of your marketing activities to enable you to really get your messaging right to gain trust and buy in from your customers.
- Brand modernisation – Is your brand looking dated? We can revamp the look and feel to match your messaging.
- Brand values – What is your business personality and how can we ensure this is at the root of your business.
- Brand messaging- Is your business really showing its customers its brand identity through its visual activities and delivering the right tone in marketing campaigns.
- Brand awareness – Is your brand well known? If not why not? What do your customers think of your brand?
- Social Media
Social media is undoubtedly one of the most influential ways for your business to reach new and existing customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms you could be missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and driving leads and sales.
- Evaluate the best channels for your business.
- Update or create business profiles on these channels.
- Build a target audience.
- Set up social media plan and content campaigns.
- Measure success of campaigns to ensure future content connects with your audience.
- Lead Generation
We work on finding unique ways to attract people to your business. Looking at ways to warm up potential customers to your business and getting them on the path to eventually buying. There are lots of strategies we can use from ‘call to action’ content, email campaigns or promotions, dependent on the best way to communicate your business to your potential customers.
Your website is single handily your most vital marketing tool. We are so passionate about making sure our clients get this right. The first thing your customers are going to do before they even think about buying from you is look at your website. This is your one chance to really impress your customers and show them your product or service will provide them with value.
- Analysis of web traffic, hits and bounce rates.
- Are you generating leads for your website and if not why not?
- Is your website responsive to mobile and tablets?
- Content analysis and review.
- SEO and pay per click analysis and review.
- Develop online marketing strategy.
- Advice on changes or a new website if a revamp is needed.