Cutting-edge marketing strategies to generate more leads for your business
Amber Mountain Marketing’s new Apprentice package gives your business a high-quality, data-driven marketing strategies, no matter how small you are.
The package starts at just £67 +VAT a week and provides you with two highly-experienced marketeers and your own, dedicated apprentice. They will create and implement a marketing strategy tailor-made for your business, giving you:
- A greater understanding of your customers and their needs.
- An analysis of the market and your competitors.
- Achievable goals and objectives.
- Concrete steps, including a social media strategy, to target customers and get your sales funnel working eﬀectively.
With the Apprentice Marketing package, you get
- A regular strategy meeting with an award-winning ex-Global 500 company marketing manager.
- Access to a marketing executive with four years of marketing experience.
- A marketing apprentice to fulfil your marketing plan.
- A monthly analysis of your marketing campaigns to ensure that your objectives are being met.
- Weekly Phone Call
- Content Planning
- Social Media Scheduling
- Monthly Task ( Monthly content plan, Newsletter, Analytics report, Blog, Client meeting, Feedback survey or Competitor analysis).
- Build LinkedIn Connections
- Facebook Group Posting
Emma Ellis | Managing Director
An award-winning Chartered Marketer with over 13 years’ experience in various roles, Emma has proven strategic and organisational change success in transforming businesses and taking them to the next level. She is a communication specialist who helps businesses explain their key value to present and future customers.
Tamzin Klyen | Marketing Manager
An experienced marketing specialist skilled in social media, WordPress, LinkedIn marketing, email marketing, websites, design, SEO, PPC and business development.
Our team of apprentices are studying for a £12,000 marketing qualification.
This is what some of our customers say about us
“We are working with our second apprentice and I have to say it’s the best thing we have ever done. They have quickly picked up the industry knowledge and their youthful approach has brought creative ideas we never would have thought of.” – Angela Peart, Utility People
“Emma empowers you to take action and knows the steps that need to be taken to grow the business. Although she often pushes me out of my comfort zone, the rewards are evident already. I highly recommend Amber Mountain Marketing if you are looking to understand marketing and want someone who is fun and easy-going to work with.” – Sara Tomlin, New Born Love
And a word from one of our apprentices:
“Going through school I didn’t want to go the uni route, because I didn’t want to get into debt. The apprenticeship has allowed me to gain further training and really get to grips with digital marketing while earning money and enabling me to save and have fun just like my friends at uni. It’s been amazing so far, I have so much support and I am loving it.” – Ollie Lallement, Marketing Apprentice