Subtitles are a massively important part of using videos on your social media. Videos without subtitles are only watched 66% to completion, compared to videos with subtitles included, 80% more people watched to completion.
It isn’t always easy to add subtitles to videos, but we use a handy website called Kapwing and we wanted to show you how you can use it to add subtitles to your videos.
- Head to www.kapwing.com and create an account
- Click into my workspace on the left-hand side, and choose new project
- Next click Start with Studio
- Then upload your video
- Next click subtitles just above the video
- Scroll down to autogenerate and change the language to English (Great Britain)
*Kapwing is great but you will definitely need to go through and check that it has picked everything up*
- Now, click into the sentence that you want to change
- Then click Done
- On the top right hand-side click Publish
- Once processed you will be able to save the video.